Sunday, April 29, 2012

CARE2 is nothing more than a charade.

You know, just when I didn't think possible that CARE2 could dissapoint me any further, you guys are always sorprising the hell out of me.
Just found out that none of my 60 petitions that were supposed to be running are accesable,  if people do get in it's just to see they were alledgedly CLOSED.
I only closed 6 of the original 66, and when I logged them in from any of my 8 cp's , they come out allright .  I know this is not dued to any errors on my part and I have noticed that ever since I've been outspoken about Obama, several of my services have been severed , don't matter to me, i have these and more petitions running in far better web sites. 

Again as I have stated to you guys at the CARE2 TEAM, " THANKS FOR NOTHING " , this site is nothing more than a charade.  You guys don't even have the decency to answer any e-mails, telephone calls , letters or complaints like this one left at CAER2.  And I'm placing this message on all my 60+ web pages like I did the last one.

No comments: