Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I'll say it again, CARE2 sssuuuccckksss!

Here's just the latest from care2 , happenned this morning as I tried to advice other members to check and made sure their petitions were running , guess what / It was deleted/removed by the CARE2 team;

2 hrs ago
| OPEN FORUM
Just posted this at the PETITION SITE , the same goes for anyone here who has any petitions running at CARE2 , and your news items were noted Carol, God bless, Jess.



Important , IF you have any petitions running at CARE2
2 secs ago
|
It's pretty agravating and dissapointing, that after 3+ years of hard work , hours , invested in 60 petitions I created here at CARE2 , to find out that you really had nothing.
When I log into my petition page , everything seems to be peachy , yet thru dear friends like carol and cam , I have found out that none of my petitions are accessable or running.
yet, when I have given them out separately, people had managed to get in and sign.
What I'm saying here, have friends test your petitions, to see if what you see on your PETITION PAGE is the real story , so that what happenned to me doesn't happen to you.
I'm very, very glad I have these and more petitions running at 7 other far better  petition web sites , because here at CARE2 , they don't even have the decency of answering any e-mails , phone calls or letters with complaints.

No comments: